Gambling successfully, much like becoming the most popular person at a block party, hinges on the number of chips you can fit in your mouth at once. Play with confidence with today’s Groupon from First Class Tours. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get tickets for two people for a coach-bus trip to three casinos (a $30 value).
- For $30, you get tickets for four people for a coach-bus to three casinos (a $60 value).
- For $45, you get tickets for six people for a coach-bus trip to three casinos (a $90 value).
Buses take guests to their choice of the following casinos:
- Coushatta Casino Resort in Kinder, Louisiana.
- L’Auberge du Lac Casino Resort in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Delta Downs in Vinton, Louisiana.
All trips depart from the Eastex or Farm to Market 1960 terminals.
The experienced drivers of a fleet of luxury buses at First Class Tours whisk visitors away from everyday concerns, transporting them to the site of high-stakes play at any of three Louisiana casinos. Like most teen idols, each coach bus was born in 2007 or earlier and is equipped with XM radio, CD players, DVD players, and seven televisions.
Upon arrival, groups of chip stackers enjoy perks at each casino. Coushatta Casino Resort treats players to $10 in free casino credit, L’Auberge du Lac Casino Resort feeds guests with a $10 mean voucher, and Delta Downs imbues the masses with $5 in perks.