All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: food scan
- Patients lie comfortably beneath the Zerona device, which simultaneously targets fat deposits in the waist, hips, and thighs with a cold laser, which perforates the fat cells and allows the contents to be metabolized through exercise and the body’s lymphatic system.
- Length of each session: 40 minutes
- Read more about Zerona treatments here
- Treatments can decrease bodily circumferences by 3.5 inches
- Little to no downtime
- Patients can boost results with healthy eating habits, daily exercise, and regular hydration. Caffeine and alcohol decrease the procedure’s potency.
- Zerona is not valid for people with pacemakers, diabetes, or liver problems.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Credit card required at booking. 24hr cancellation notice for fee may apply. Nontransferable. All sessions must be redeemed by the same person. Appointment required, subject to availability. Not valid for people with a pacemaker, diabetes, or liver problems. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About First Coast Wellness
Helmed by Doctor of Chiropractic Jeanie Froman-Bohall, First Coast Wellness is a destination for wellness services as well as aesthetic treatments. All of the practice's staff members share specialized talents with their clientele. A registered dietitian helps patients craft individualized plans for losing weight, and a licensed massage therapist can incorporate principles of yoga into massages or elaborate handshakes. Patients with lingering back pain can find relief manually with chiropractic adjustments or technologically through cold-laser therapy. Body-contouring Zerona lipo-laser treatments whittle away inches from physiques.