Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a dinner for two (up to $71.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $13.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $19.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $9 value each)<p>
$69 for a dinner for four (up to $143.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $13.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $19.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to $9 value each)<p>
See the full menu.
Tavern on 37
Beach Boy and local resident David Marks considers Tavern on 37 his favorite restaurant in Danbury. It's not hard to see why—the eatery imports sun-ripened Italian tomatoes, and chef and owner Adam Moss crafts each pizza with housemade dough. He tops the dough with fresh ingredients such as pepperoni and olives before placing it inside a wood-fired brick oven, which renders the crust crispy, the cheese gooey, and the sun useless.