Choose from 14 Options
- $35 for a six-week kids’ golf program ($75 value)
- Choose from 14 location and session options.
- Tuesdays, May 5 through June 16, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
- Mondays, May 11 through June 22, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Countryside Golf Club
Tuesdays and Fridays, April 28 through May 22, 5–6:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 9–30, 8:30–10:15 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 7–28, 8:30–10:15 a.m.
- Girls only: Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 9–30, 10:15 a.m.–noon
- Girls only: Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 7–28, 10:15 a.m.–noon
- Saturdays, April 18 through May 30, 9–11 a.m.
- Wednesdays, June 10 through July 22, 5:30–7:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays and Fridays, June 10 through July 8, 9–10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays, June 24 through July 29, 10 a.m.–noon
- Saturdays, June 13 through July 25, 8–10 a.m.
See the registration details for full age-group, level, and schedule details. For questions, please call 847-729-9833.
The First Tee Greater Chicago
With nearly 200 chapters worldwide, The First Tee uses the game of golf to instill in local children positive life skills and a love of physical activity. The organization recognizes that life between the ages of 5 and 17 can be full of new experiences and difficult challenges—one might call them hazards—and organizes its on-course curriculum to help teach Nine Core Values that can be carried throughout life.
The list includes things like honesty, which covers telling the truth about scores; integrity, which teaches that players should never move their ball even if no one is looking; and perseverance, which instructs youngsters to never give up even if that means diving after a ball into a water hazard. The organization brings kids together to put these values into practice at summer camps and after-school sessions throughout the year.