What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a seasonal menu meal for two ($180 value)
- $179 for a seasonal menu meal for four ($360 value)<p>
The meal includes:
- Creamy shrimp and corn bisque (a $12 value per pair)
- Caesar or blue cheese wedge salad (up to a $20 value per pair)
- Surf ‘n’ turf: Carved grilled steak and lobster tail scampi (a $110 value per pair)
- Parmesan truffle french fries (an $18 value per pair)
- Creme brulee and key lime pie (a $20 value per pair)<p>
For an additional $29, guests can opt for wine or martini flights.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 2 per party per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for Open Table reservations. Not valid on Christmas Eve/Day, New Year's Eve/Day, or Valentine's Day. No menu substitutions permitted. Seasonal prix fixed menu subject to change after expiration. Mandatory 20% extra service fee on full value not included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fish Fish Restaurant Bar & Market
"When talking about seafood," Melvyn and Rebecca Franks say, "the word 'fresh' gets thrown around a lot." For the Franks and their children, Fish Fish Restaurant Bar & Market is an opportunity to showcase seafood that is truly, actually fresh. Every day since opening the restaurant in 2012, local fisherman haul in that morning's bounty, which lands on forks mere hours later. Before that happens, though, the catch—which usually includes ahi, scallops, salmon, lion fish and lobster—passes through the kitchen of the chef. The menu is complemented by local craft beers and cocktails are made with fresh herbs and fruits.