Fish are rich in omega-3, a nutrient that can help people better remember the Greek alphabet. Reel in brainpower with today’s Groupon.
$225 for a half-day fishing trip or sightseeing tour for three people (a $450 value)
$300 for a full-day fishing trip or sightseeing tour for three people (a $600 value)
- Trips in and around Charlotte Harbor, Lemon Bay, or Boca Grande
- Led by licensed guide and fourth-generation fisherman
- Includes all tackle, ice, and bait
- Catches may include redfish, snook, sharks, and other saltwater species
- May see manatees, dolphins, seabirds, and other wildlife
- Pick-up location chosen upon reservation
- Bring your own food and drinks<p>
USCG-licensed and insured, fourth-generation inshore and offshore sportfishing guide Mike Homer leads angling expeditions and sightseeing tours along his native Florida's west coast. Homer steers voyages toward the inshore and coastal waters from Lemon Bay to Sanibel, including Charlotte Harbor, where beaches, hidden coves, and mangroves enthrall anglers' eyes while they haul in bountiful catches of Florida saltwater gamefish. Homer provides all tackle and bait, as well as ice to cool down whatever drinks, food, or snowmen passengers bring aboard.
8018 Bay Point Dr.
Englewood, Florida 34223Get Directions