Fish are elusive prey, fleeing into reefs to evade anglers and spontaneously sprouting legs to run away from Charles Darwin. Track down slippery targets with this Groupon.
$199 for a Four-Hour Inshore Fishing Charter for Four ($400 Value)
- Available Sunday–Saturday
- Helmed by professional fishermen
- Conducted in the private waters of Pensacola Bay
- Includes artificial bait and equipment
- Common species include redfish, trout, and flounder
- Additional anglers may be added for $50 each<p>
Fish Happens Charters
For Captain Chris Williams and the Fish Happens Charters staff, spending a day at the office means bobbing across Pensacola Bay's emerald-green waters, past the area's sugar-white sand beaches. It's a gig that has its perks, and one that Chris and his crew are passionate about sharing. They do so by specializing in light tackle fishing with artificial bait, leading anglers out in search of everything from king mackerel and red snapper to much larger targets, including sharks. For the less adventurous, Fish Happens also offers family sightseeing tours, which showcase the area's million-dollar private homes which sound like the ocean when you hold your ear to their mailboxes.