Guests can learn history of the Fish Hawk distillery, taste the crafts made from natural ingredients, and receive souvenir glasses
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older with a valid ID
- Click here to see the spirit list
Need To Know
About Fish Hawk Spirits
Nothing says homegrown more than Florida’s medal-winning farm-to-bottle ultra-premium spirits distillery. Using hand built processing equipment in a shed on their own farmland, the team at Fish Hawk Spirits sources corn grown on their own land for their whiskey, grow their own herbs and botanicals for their spirits, and use water pumped from the Rainbow River watershed to create a profile of 27 unique, original families of whiskey, rums, vodkas, absinths, and brandy.
Below are a few spirits distilled at Fish Hawk Spirits:
- Conquistador 1513: Awarded a gold medal for the 2018 SIP Awards and a silver medal for the American Craft Distilling Institute Craft Spirit award, this 100% oat mash bill whiskey combines smoked oats and rolled oats for a woodsy finish.
- Marion 106 Black: Bursting with fruity flavor, this specialty brandy was awarded a silver medal for the 2018 Great American Spirits competition and combines notes of citrus, blackberry, and dark American chips to create a drink with bold, diverse flavor.
- Absinthia Rubra: Using a 21-day infusion process in a variety of 11 herbs and botanicals, this Absinthe offers exotic, fruity flavor with notes of citrus and hibiscus.