All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
June 10, 2014
June 4, 2014
May 25, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$26 for sushi for two (up to $53 total value)
- Two miso soups (a $6 value)
- One order of edamame (a $4.50 value)
- Choice of two speciality sushi rolls (up to a $27 value)
- Choice of two traditional maki rolls (up to a $15.50 value)
$50 for sushi for four (up to a $106 total value):
- Four miso soups (a $12 value)
- Two orders of edamame (a $9 value)
- Choice of four speciality sushi rolls (up to a $54 value)
- Choice of four traditional maki rolls (up to $31 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other promotions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fish Head Cantina
With a diverse mix of events, a roster of live music, a pool league, and a full kitchen—plus a new sushi bar—it's hard not to find something to like about Fish Head Cantina. The back patio houses a two-stage venue accommodates up to 1,000 music lovers, as well as a full tiki bar and koi pond. Inside, patrons can sidle up to a table to peruse the enormous menu, which ranges from wings to tacos to more than 20 maki rolls on a sushi menu.