What You'll Get
- Private or shared outing: private
- What’s included: six or eight hours of guided fishing tour, gear, tackle, bait, fuel,
- What to bring? Lunch, snacks, drinks, a cooler bag, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Valid April 1-September 30
- Each angler requires a fishing license that must be purchased online in advance here.
- License must be printed and in possession of each angler while fishing.
- Parking is available at the marina for a charge.
- The boats are assigned based on availability. Boats are 23’ to 24’ walk around optimized for salmon fishing and equipped with the latest electronics and safety gear.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Each angler requires a fishing license that must be purchased online in advance [here](https://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/nrls-sndpp/index-eng.cfm). License must be printed and in possession of each angler while fishing.Valid April 1-September 30. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fish On Adventures
A family owned fishing charter service with more than 25 years of experience fishing on the west coast. Based out of Port Moody, British Columbia (a picturesque 30 minute drive from downtown Vancouver), we provide an authentic west coast experience to enthusiasts and beginners alike. We provide all the gear, tackle, bait, fuel, and expertise necessary to provide you with an unforgettable salmon fishing adventure! When in season, we'll drop crab traps on our way out to the salmon grounds to try for some fresh Dungeness Crab. We'll also happily clean and bag your catch at the end of the day.