Like the whispering voices that tell us what to do, seafood comes from the ocean. Answer the aquatic call with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of fresh seafood
- $20 for orange-encrusted salmon for two with one side per diner (a $40 value)
- $20 for seared sesame ahi tuna with sesame noodles (a $40 value)
- $40 for orange-encrusted salmon for four with one side per diner (an $80 value)
- $40 for seared sesame ahi tuna for four with sesame noodles (an $80 value)
Fresh fish is available daily by the pound; prices vary based on the market price.
Fishtales Seafood Company
Delivered off the docks of the Northeast coast, the fresh fish sold at Fishtales Seafood Company is picked up from local fishermen each morning at 3 a.m. The fish is seasonal and local as much as possible and includes bluefin tuna, lemon sole, and live lobsters—sold raw or fried or grilled for on-the-go meals. In addition to serving fresh catch-of-the-day specials, Fishtales also offers delivery seven days a week for wholesale customers and dolphins who’ve been really good boys.
96% of 238 customers recommend
“Pleasant people, lots of interesting choices of foods and worth going back to.”
“Excellent seared ahi, and the lobster bisque was excellent, I shall return! Thank you.”
“A friendly market with wonderfully fresh fish, pre cooked meals for take out and catering!”