All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like the whispering voices that tell us what to do, seafood comes from the ocean. Answer the aquatic call with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of fresh seafood
- $20 for orange-encrusted salmon for two with one side (a $40 value)
- $20 for seared sesame ahi tuna with sesame noodles for two with one side (a $40 value)
- $40 for orange-encrusted salmon for four with two sides (an $80 value)
- $40 for seared sesame ahi tuna for four with sesame noodles and two sides (an $80 value)
Fresh fish is available daily by the pound; prices vary based on the market price.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid 5/24-5/27, 7/2-7/6, and 8/30-9/2. Must call at least 24-hours ahead for prepared dinner options. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fishtales Seafood Company
Delivered off the docks of the Northeast coast, the fresh fish sold at Fishtales Seafood Company is picked up from local fishermen each morning at 3 a.m. The fish is seasonal and local as much as possible and includes bluefin tuna, lemon sole, and live lobsters—sold raw or fried or grilled for on-the-go meals. In addition to serving fresh catch-of-the-day specials, Fishtales also offers delivery seven days a week for wholesale customers and dolphins who’ve been really good boys.