All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Starting a regular exercise regimen is the best way to get in shape, since bodies continually accrue calories, and flocks of dumbbells will scatter if approached by a stranger. Burn fat the familiar way with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for one Lose 12 Inches in 12 Workouts program (a $1,634 total value)
- Twelve workout sessions (a $197 value)
- Seven-day diet plan (a $112 value)
- Seven Secrets of FAST Fat Burning Zone video (a $70 value)
- Taking Immediate Action motivational CD (a $20 value)
- Two passes to Ryan Ehmann’s one-hour motivational-fitness seminar (a $100 value)
- Two three-day gym passes for friends and family (a $90 value)
- 30-minute full-body massage (a $30 value)
- One week of tanning (an $18 value)
- Educational DVD system (a $997 value)<p>
$69 for a Lose 24 Inches in 24 Workouts program (a $2,066 total value). This program includes the same diet plan, video, CD, massage, tanning, and DVD system as the first option, as well as:
- Twenty-four workout sessions (a $394 value)
- Five three-day gym passes for friends and family (a $225 value)
- Four passes to Ryan Ehmann’s one-hour motivational-fitness seminar (a $200 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, package expires 30 days or 60 days from activation date, respectively. All sessions must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Firm Body Boot Camp
When not busy taming bucking broncos as a professional bull rider, fitness aficionado and owner of Firm Body Boot Camp Ryan Ehmann helps physiques to evict calories during boot-camp workouts and vivacious Zumba classes. Ryan helps guests to blitz unwanted flab with a series of pushups, sit-ups, and various machine and free-weight exercises, each set to the motivational exhortations of the skilled fitness instructor and his animatronic dumbbell backup singers. To help fortify the workout's results away from the gym, Ehmann equips boot-camp contestants with a bundle of exercise extras, including motivational tactics, diet tips, and workout DVDs, which unveil proper warm-up techniques before guiding muscles through a carefully calibrated step-by-step routine.