All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Starting a regular exercise regimen is the best way to get in shape, since bodies continually accrue calories, and flocks of dumbbells will scatter if approached by a stranger. Burn fat the familiar way with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a Lose 12 Inches in 12 Workouts program (a $2,108 total value)
- 12 workout sessions (a $197 value)
- Seven-day diet plan (a $97 value)
- One week of online motivational coaching (a $19 value)
- A one-year membership to the online motivational-coaching community (a $228 value)
- Access to the teleseminar “Motivation & Fitness Secrets” (a $47 value)
- Access to the webinar “Motivation—Turn Fear into Fire” (a $97 value)
- Access to the complete online workout program (a $997 value)
- One pass to Ryan Ehmann’s one-hour motivational-fitness seminar (a $49 value)
- One Saturday boot-camp session with Ryan Ehmann (a $49 value)
- Four three-day gym passes for friends and family (a $280 value)
- 30-minute full-body massage (a $30 value)
- One week of tanning (an $18 value)<p>
$69 for a Lose 24 Inches in Unlimited Workouts program (a $2,463 total value). This program includes the same diet plan, online coaching package, teleseminar, webinar, complete online program, seminar, boot-camp session, guest passes, massage, and tanning as the first option, as well as:
- One month of unlimited boot-camp classes (a $497 value)
- One month of supplements (a $55 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, package expires 30 days from activation date. All sessions must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Firm Body Boot Camp
When not busy taming bucking broncos as a professional bull rider, fitness aficionado and owner of Firm Body Boot Camp Ryan Ehmann helps physiques to evict calories during boot-camp workouts and vivacious Zumba classes. Ryan helps guests to blitz unwanted flab with a series of pushups, sit-ups, and various machine and free-weight exercises, each set to the motivational exhortations of the skilled fitness instructor and his animatronic dumbbell backup singers. To help fortify the workout's results away from the gym, Ehmann equips boot-camp contestants with a bundle of exercise extras, including motivational tactics, diet tips, and workout DVDs, which unveil proper warm-up techniques before guiding muscles through a carefully calibrated step-by-step routine.