All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 20, 2018
· Reviewed October 21, 2016
· Reviewed October 16, 2016
What You'll Get
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid for in store purchase at either location. Not valid towards delivery. Must use promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fit Eats
Huge grocery lists. Piles of dirty dishes. Recipes only your dear grandmother could decipher. The meal planners at Fit Eats understand that cooking a meal at home is often as frustrating as it is rewarding. That's why they've devoted their professional lives to removing the prep-work roadblocks from at-home dining.
Within their bustling kitchen, they spend their days crafting ready-to-cook meals that combine both bold flavors and nutritionally sound, GMO-free ingredients. Their menu adheres to a full range of dietary concerns, too, including options for paleo and vegan preparations. Fit Eats requires no subscription or meal-plan agreement, leaving clients free to order as many or few meals as they and their dolls require.
Although Fit Eats' menu is always changing, you can count on lots of tasty variety for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, such as:
- Denver Scramble: This healthy take on the traditional scrambled egg skillet ditches most of the yolks for egg whites before adding a colorful melange of ham, bell peppers, and onions.
- Fit Chili Pasta: The flavors of the southwest command attention when housemade turkey chili meets low-fat cheddar jack cheese atop a bed of gluten-free pasta made from brown rice.
- Paleo Alla Carbonara: This recipe ditches the pasta for a generous serving of spaghetti squash, which comes topped with protein-rich chicken and bacon drizzled with a housemade (and paleo-approved) carbonara sauce.