By age 8, John Stuart Mill had learned Latin and Greek, and had written a political treatise barring those with no knowledge of Latin or Greek from his tree house. Enliven your child's mind and summer with today's Groupon: for $59, you get your child one week of summer camp at Fit Family Fitness (a $129 value). After purchasing your Groupon, schedule your child for one of the following sessions, held Monday–Thursday:
- June 6–June 9 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- June 13–June 16 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- June 20–June 23 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- June 27–June 30 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- July 11–July 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 18–July 21 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- July 25–July 28 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- August 1–August 4 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
At Fit Family Fitness summer camp, groups of kids ages 5–12 stimulate mind and body in activities and classes that emphasize a healthy, active lifestyle. Zumba, karate, and yoga classes sculpt discipline and refine coordination in the minds and limbs of peoplelings, and strength and conditioning classes keep campers from idle days. Meryoungsters can dive into swimming-pool sessions, which allow for recreational splashing and cardio sprints. Though lunch is not included, a complimentary snack is paired with educational classes on nutrition to reinforce knowledge of the digestive system and the proper way to scale food pyramids.
3404 N Midland Dr.
Midland, Texas 79707