Boot camps apply military concepts to daily life, as do dance parties set to Morse code and tanks converted into school buses. Declassify your abs with today’s Groupon to Fit for Life Solutions, with locations in Foster City and Mountain View. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get a large-group boot-camp package (a $297 total value). The package includes the following:
- Four-week boot camp with 16 classes and no maximum group size (a $247 value)
- One-month membership to Foster City Athletic Club and Gold Star Gymnastics in Mountain View (a $50 value)<p>
- For $24, you get a small-group boot-camp package (a $297 value). The small-group package includes the following:
- Three-week boot camp with nine classes and a maximum group size of 12 (a $247 value)
- One-month membership to Foster City Athletic Club and Gold Star Gymnastics in Mountain View (a $50 value)
Pan-sport enthusiast Roy Schuhmacher and certified personal trainer Forrest Folen run Fit for Life Solutions with an upbeat attitude to cultivate slimmer figures and a supportive atmosphere. Boot camps consist of 45-minute circuits of sit-ups, pull-ups, cardio training, and kettlebell choir practice to ring out body-toning melodies to each camper’s personal tempo. Standard no-size-limit boot camps are scheduled four times a day Monday–Thursday at Foster City Athletic Club and at 6 a.m. Monday–Thursday at Mountain View’s Gold Star Gymnastics. Participants reserve slots by phone for the limited-size classes, which ensure a more personal approach and fewer cards to distribute on Valentine’s Day.
A one-month membership to Foster City Athletic Club entails daily access to an array of cardio equipment, basketball and racquetball courts, group fitness classes, and robot boxing rings. Gold Star Gymnastics focuses on adolescent gymnastics instruction, but offers all-ability gymnastics classes for athletes 16 and older.
Fit For Life Solutions
Fit For Life Bootcamp's seasoned instructors replace drill-sergeant screams with encouraging words in their one-hour indoor classes that welcome clients of all fitness levels. During sessions, trainers set up workouts with resistance training, core exercises mixed with cardio such as light running and plyometric movements. They switch up class routines regularly to ensure courses are never the same from day to day, leading workouts that incorporate obstacle courses, class challenges, and group/partner workouts. In addition to bolstering workouts with nutrition guidance, trainers work to cultivate an atmosphere of positive camaraderie designed to push campers further toward their weight-loss goals.