All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for 5 fitness classes ($65 value)
- $59 for 10 fitness classes ($130 value)
- $43 for one month of unlimited fitness classes ($85 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. May redeem across visits. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon; 5- and 10-class passes must be used within 2 months of activation. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fit 2 Fly
Treadmills have such a mundane relationship to gravity. Fit 2 Fly uses physics as a part of both fitness and fun with a class that blends yoga, ballet, and Pilates. But this isn't a circus class dressed up like exercise. Instead, it's highly fitness-focused—but with jolt of unusual festiveness that goes well beyond a pop song or two. Read on for more about Fit 2 Fly's unique program:
- The equipment: a ballet barre, aerial silks, lyra (an aerial hoop), and a vertical pole for fitness and dance
- The environment: black light and laser lights set the tone
- The classes: students begin by working at the barre (for lower-body strength), then perform the various aerial exercises and some aerobic Pilates before wrapping things up with soothing yoga