Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $75 for one month of unlimited fitness classes (an $80 value) with a one-week meal plan (a $40 value) and a choice of eBook (up to a $40 value; up to a $160 total value)
- $215 for three months of unlimited fitness classes (a $240 value) with a one-week meal plan (a $40 value) and a choice of eBook (up to a $40 value; up to a $320 total value)
- $425 for six months of unlimited fitness classes (a $480 value) with a one-week meal plan (a $40 value) and a choice of eBook (up to a $40 value; up to a $560 total value)<p>
Classes take place throughout the day Monday through Saturday. See the class schedule.<p>
Customers can choose from the following eBooks:
- 21 Insider Tips to Fitness Success
- 31 Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- 42 Delicious Fat-Burning Recipes
- 5 Must Know Ab Exercises
- 7 Steps to Skinny Jeans in 21 Days or Less
- Back Pain Relief
- Combat Fat
- Diet Myths Revealed
- Fat Chance: The Truth About Weight-Loss Supplements<p>
Fit4Lincoln packs its schedule with small-group exercise classes that burn calories and build muscle. A martial-arts specialist from the U.S. Marines leads the 45-minute kickboxing sessions, which impart self-defense strategies while inducing sweat with punching, kicking, and timed multiplication-table drills. Yoga classes demonstrate poses that cultivate strength and flexibility, and the Butts & Guts session shrinks and solidifies abdomens and glutes with squats, lunges, and plyometrics.
Instead of handing clients lightning rods, Fit4Lincoln raises energy levels and torches fat by equipping clients with nutrition tips. During one-on-one meetings, the studio’s personal trainers devise specific workout goals and an action plan for achieving them.