Going to the gym is a safe way to work out, unlike doing pull-ups on a streetlight or fighting public-disturbance charges. Lift lawfully with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for 10 fitness classes (a $180 value)
- $75 for 20 fitness classes (a $300 value)
Classes such as mat Pilates, power Pilates, and PiYo—a Pilates-yoga hybrid—leverage biomechanics to build core strength, flexibility, and balance.
See the full schedule.
- Established: 2000
- Owner: Angela Ells
- Her Certifications: Stott Pilates; American Council of Exercise group fitness instructor and personal trainer; Ashtanga Yoga
- Her Experience: 15 years as a personal trainer and nutrition coach; former NPC bodybuilding competitor
- Her Exercise Philosophy: Effective workouts built on a foundation of variety, safety, and specialized attention to every client
100% of 10 customers recommend
“Great Challanging but safe work out!!”
“Instructor pays close attention to you, guiding you through the exercises and correct posture so that in the end you can have an optimal workout without injury and...”
“Instructor pays close attention to you, guiding you through the exercises and correct posture so that in the end you can have an optimal workout without injury and still work up a sweat.”
“Angie is very sweet, upbeat, and reliable. I'm so glad I've met her and plan to keep her class a priority in my schedule.”