All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 17, 2015
Reviewed January 21, 2015
Reviewed October 8, 2014
What You'll Get
Going to the gym is a safe way to work out, unlike doing pull-ups on a streetlight or fighting public-disturbance charges. Lift lawfully with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for 10 fitness classes (a $180 value)
- $75 for 20 fitness classes (a $300 value)
Classes such as mat Pilates, power Pilates, and PiYo—a Pilates-yoga hybrid—leverage biomechanics to build core strength, flexibility, and balance.
See the full schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration advised. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Established: 2000
- Owner: Angela Ells
- Her Certifications: Stott Pilates; American Council of Exercise group fitness instructor and personal trainer; Ashtanga Yoga
- Her Experience: 15 years as a personal trainer and nutrition coach; former NPC bodybuilding competitor
- Her Exercise Philosophy: Effective workouts built on a foundation of variety, safety, and specialized attention to every client