- $20 for a four-week diet and exercise program in La Mesa ($80 value)
Fit4Life SD is all about customized training, and your trainer will come up with an exercise program and diet plan. Here are a couple of tips to get you started:
1. Losing weight is (mostly) about intake. The key to losing weight is burning more calories than you consume. There are two ways to accomplish this: reduce the number of calories you take in or burn calories through physical activity. By filling in for certain meals, protein shakes can reduce your total calorie intake, thus helping you lose weight.
2. Protein shakes are not a substitute for healthy eating. Merely increasing your protein intake—whether it’s via shakes or whole foods—will not lead to weight loss alone. As always, an effective weight-loss program combines healthy eating and exercise.
Four-Week Diet and Exercise Program at Fit4Life SD
Fast Facts About Fit4Life SD
- Open 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday–Saturday and 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays
- They offer one-on-one personal training and small-group training
- Their trainers come up with personalized nutrition programs
- Clients find support, motivation, and commitment at the gym
- Varied equipment includes cardio and weight machines as well as free weights
A Chat with Fit4Life SD
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? It's more than just a workout. It's a culture and an experience all in one. With our new heart rate and caloric monitoring system, we are able to see your targeted heart rate zone. With our personal programming we are able to take the proper steps into personal progress overcome thresholds.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged? You have nothing to lose but weight. Action creates results. Results create confidence. Confidence creates success.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Seeing the impact we have on clients’ lives. We have a balanced staff that provides energy, education, and success. Changing lives and seeing the results, and how we can positively affect others makes what we do so rewarding.
What do you love most about your job? I love seeing success before my eyes!