What You'll Get
People have changed the course of history with autographs, from Michael Jordan inspiring the next generation of athletes with personal memorabilia to John Hancock starting the Revolutionary War by accidentally signing King George III's forehead. Discover life-altering scribbles with today's Groupon to Fiterman Sports Group. Choose from the following options:
- For $80, you get a football autographed by current Houston Texans' linebacker Brian Cushing (a $200 value).
- For $120, you get a Brian Cushing jersey signed by Brian Cushing (a $250 value).
- For $225, you get an Earl Campbell University of Texas autographed jersey (a $450 value).
- For $225, you get an Earl Campbell Houston Oilers autographed jersey (a $450 value).
- For $399, you get a 16”x20” dual-signed picture of former Houston Rockets’ greats Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler (a $799 value).
This Groupon does not include the $12 shipping fee.
Owner, sports marketer, and insatiable sports enthusiast Ryan Fiterman routinely rubs shoulders with famed sports figures and forages for signed artifacts to sell to fans and collectors. Beautify barren mantles with a pigskin sporting the autograph of Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing, or assume the Pro Bowler’s identity by wearing an authentic autographed jersey. Fans can flash their Texas allegiances by wearing Hall of Famer and Heisman Trophy–winner Earl Campbell’s signed University of Texas jersey or running his signed Houston Oilers top up the nearest flagpole. Meanwhile, mid-'90s-hoops glory exudes from each dual-signed Drexler and Olajuwon picture. Each piece, like a newborn child, comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. $12 fee for shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.