$199 for a four-day Real Food cleanse (a $520 value)
- One convenient pickup of four days’ worth of fresh meals and snacks
- Online health coaching support
- Private cleanse website with discussion forum
- 20-minute daily Burst workouts
- Daily meditation and stress-reduction techniques
A cleanse shouldn't be considered a diet. Rather, Fitness Cafe wants to help its clients kick off a lifestyle change that continues far beyond their initial decision to live better. The cleanse on offer emphasizes eating sensible portions of real, nutritious food—rather than the juices, smoothies, and powders that may cause hunger pangs—so that participants can transfer the habits they learn to their normal everyday routine. In addition, the fresh food is paired with a private online site, which includes health coaching support, suggested workouts, and stress-reduction techniques. That holistic approach means clients will be mentally, physically, and spiritually prepared to make lasting changes on their way to a healthier life. Click here for more information.