Social sweating creates social awkwardness, but in the privacy of your own home, rivulets of sweat form the tributaries of accomplishment. Eliminate or supplement your gym workout with today's Groupon to Fitness Factory. You’ll get $100 worth of workout equipment and accessories from Fitness Factory's online store for $50.
Put your Groupon toward a big-ticket item like an elliptical trainer ($699) or affordable home gym ($249), or get the weights and accessories that will fit easily in your closet when company comes over. Within three days of purchasing your Groupon, you'll get a secret code to use when buying from Fitness Factory online. Equip yourself to meet your drastic New Year's resolutions, or master the art of subtle suggestion with a Fitness Factory stocking stuffer for your spaghetti-armed sweetie.
Winter weather can make trekking to the gym a bone-chilling proposition. With home-fitness equipment, you have no excuse not to workout your fitness. The route to and from the gym in winter can stiffen your muscles, but warm fireside muscles are easier to stretch, protecting your body from injury. Plus, there are no membership fees in your living room, so you can squat and sling kettlebells ($8–$120) with abandon, or use your versatile folding weight bench ($139) with a rainbow of dumbbells ($4.38–$16.98 each). A body ball exercise chart ($19.95) goes perfectly with bouncy exercise balls ($24.99+) and makes a stunning focal point in your white-walled apartment.
Going to the gym can put you in unnecessary competition with your fellow weight-lifters and weight-losers. Stay focused on personal results with the expert help of Fitness Factory's instructional DVDs ($14.95–$29), and work out your misanthropy with strengthening kicks and punches to a heavy boxing bag ($59). Get a 20-pound weighted vest ($69) (no questions asked) to get more out of your cardio and make your oversized business suit fit better.
Note: Your Groupon is not valid toward shipping costs. You will receive your Groupon three days from today.
- It took only four days for my Powertec Leverage Bench to arrive...I spoke with Bill and Tony on different occasions and they responded quickly and efficiently to each and every issue that I raised. All of my silly and inept questions were answered politely [sic] and correctly. – shovel77us, Epinions
- Delivered exaclty [sic] when they said it would, and it was in perfect condition. Salespeople were helpful and knowledgeable about the product line, and happy to answer additional questions. – nysteve, Epinions
A Workout for Your Brain
If you get tired of listening to the sound of your own carefully timed rhythmic breathing and intimidating weight-grunts, you might want to work out with headphones on. Here are some lectures to stock your MP3 player with so you can blast your noggin along with your quads:
- Great Works of Sculpture Described
- The Teacher’s Company Presents Popes Versus Dragons
- Professor Homebody’s “Why Learn French?”
- Neurosurgery Volume I: Guessing and Poking
- Dance2Fitnezz Presents Christopher Marlowe’s Tamburlaine the Great, Part II: Hip-Hop Edition
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.