Members can enjoy unlimited fitness classes at the gym, including weight loss programs, Cardio equipment, Sauna Steam and Showers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Client can choose from group fitness classes at the gym such as Barre, yoga, cycling, and more, as well as access club amenities.
- View the class schedule.
- Certified personal trainer
Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, & Barre
- Weight loss programs
- Equipment - Hoist Roc-It strength training equipment, Keiser, free weights, treadmills, Life Cycles, Life Steps, Stairmasters, Step Mills, elliptical cross trainers, lateral machines, and water rowers.
- Complimentary fitness and equipment demonstrations
- Locker room with sauna, steam room, showers, and private dressing rooms.
- 80 different group X classes per week!
- Female clients only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Registration required. Child care is restricted to core members only, additional fee will be applicable. ONLY VALID FOR WOMEN. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fitness Unlimited
Equipment: Hoist, LateralX, Keiser, LifeFitness, Precor, Arc Trainer, StepMill
Students should bring: Optional: bottle of water, towel, change of sneakers
Average class length: 55 minutes
Number of Staff: 25+ people
Class location: Indoors only
Registration required: Yes
Good for beginners: Yes
Guests allowed: No
Parking: Free street parking and in 3 free municipal parking lots.
Fitness Unlimited's owners boast more than seven top brands of workout equipment and 28 unique fitness classes on two floors, dedicating every square inch to women's fitness. They invite members to chart their own course toward fitness with solo workouts on the gym floor or one-on-one personal training, or they can take one of more than 80 group classes held each week. Classes cover everything from yoga and barre workouts to full-on strength and endurance training for those preparing for the annual Grand Piano Shoulder Press Grand Prix. The gym's program advisor notes that this variety is key to helping members achieve success. "Frequently throughout the year we have fitness challenges that our members really enjoy," the advisor says. "They feel that it keeps them motivated and encourages them to try new things."