Back pain can compel you to stay in bed all day, much like the discovery that there’s still Halloween candy in your pillowcase. Face the day with this Groupon.
$49 for a chiropractic package (a $238 total value)
- Consultation and exam (a $65 value)
- Spinal adjustment (a $45 value)
- Extremity adjustment (a $30 value)
- 5-minute friction therapeutic massage (a $25 value)
- 5-minute manual traction therapy (a $25 value)
- Electrical stimulation (a $25 value) and a pack of electrodes (an $8 value)
- Heat therapy (a $15 value)<p>
After the exam, a chiropractor performs a spinal adjustment and an adjustment to one of the extremities, helping to ease discomfort. Manual traction therapy can help to correct serious spinal problems or radiating pain in a specialized procedure performed gently by hand. Friction massage promotes blood flow and prevents adhesions, and electrical muscle stimulation can stop spasms and release endorphins.
Fitzer Chiropractic & Wellness
Benjamin Fitzer, the Doctor of Chiropractic behind Fitzer Chiropractic & Wellness, works like a detective. Using a whole-person approach, he doesn't merely treat the symptoms, but seeks out the underlying, sometimes hidden causes that brought the problem to life. With that case closed, he can then move on to doling out his advanced treatments (including manual traction therapy), prescribing lifestyle adjustments that can improve health and help you win at Clue all of the time.