During the trip narrated by a marine naturalists the passengers can observe whales in their natural environment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: complimentary coffee and hot chocolate, coast guard-approved waterproof floatation jackets, hydrophones to hear the whales
- Duration of trip: three hours
- Departure location: 645 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A6
- Departure times: 10 a.m., 2 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 3.
- Click here to view the schedule
- The boat is equipped with restrooms
- What to bring: sunscreen, sunglasses, camera or video camera with film, binoculars
- During the tour the participants can see orcas, humpbacks, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Reservation required. Subject to weather. Not valid until August 12, 2019. Same-day reservations accepted. $2 eco-fee applies. Tax collected upon check-in. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Five Star Whale Watching
The Salish Sea is one of the top 5 places in the world to see Whales & Marine Life. Let Five Star Whale Watching's expert crew introduce you to the wonders of the Salish Sea which includes Orcas, majestic Humpback Whales, Minke & Gray Whales as well as a variety of Marine Mammals including Seals & Sea Lions. Aboard Five Star's stable vessels guest will enjoy the rich and diverse Marine Life plus stunning scenery. Between sightings, the crew will keep guests comfortable and entertained within the heated cabin and provide complimentary hot beverages and expert knowledge.