All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 17, 2017
· Reviewed September 23, 2017
· Reviewed September 14, 2017
What You'll Get
This offer is for their Evening Sunset Tour only.
One 3-Hour Wildlife Whale Watching Evening Sunset Tour for One Person
- Available in June (Weekends Only), and Every Evening from July 2 to August 14
- Highly Recommended to the Clients That Are Looking for an Extra Special Adventure
- Less Vessels and Less People Than on Our Regular Tours
- Beautiful Time of the Day to Take a Tour
- Leaves the Rest of Day Free for Other Activities
- Stunning Scenery, Wildlife, and Sunsets
- Perfect for Families, Corporate Clients, Groups, and for People Looking for a Fun Evening Activity
- The Tours Can Be Customized to Suit the Needs of Our Clients (Possibility to Charter a Boat for the Evening)
- Especially Suited for Corporate Events & Team Building
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Subject to availability and weather. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Children 2 and under are free. GST not included and will be collected at the office at the time of departure. Reservation required, call (250) 388-7223 or (800) 634-9617. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Five Star Whale Watching
The Salish Sea hosts one of the largest killer-whale gatherings on the planet. There, Five Star Whale Watching's seasoned captains introduce guests to the three resident orca pods, as well as the many transient pods that move through the area. Aboard Five Star's fleet of stable catamarans, guests may spot orcas' massive dorsal fins, as well as minke, gray, and humpback whales. Between sightings, crews keep parties comfortable within the heated cabin by supplying them with complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, and expert knowledge.