Choose from Six Options
- $199 for a three-day boys Five-Star training camp from June 27–29 (up to $399 value)
- $99 for a one-day boys Five-Star training camp on June 28 (up to $199 value)
- $199 for a three-day boys Five-Star training camp on June 30-July 2 (up to $399 value)
- $99 for a one-day boys Five-Star training camp on July 1 (up to $199 value)
- $199 for a three-day boys Five-Star training camp on July 6–8 (up to $399 value)
- $99 for a one-day boys Five-Star training camp on July 7 (up to $199 value)
Each day, camp runs from 9:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Each camper will receive a performance shirt, daily lunch, and the camp program.
"That camp changed how I felt about basketball and my future. It was the turning point in my life." That's how Michael Jordan summed up his experience at Five-Star Basketball, the premier hoops camp founded by Howard Garfinkel and Will Klein in 1966. In addition to Jordan, the alumni list is studded with stars like LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and coaches such as Chuck Daly. In total, more than 500 NBA players have come to Five-Star to refine their basketball talent.
Today, Five-Star continues its tradition of elite basketball training for future college and professional basketball players. Open to boys and girls aged 8-16 (check specific location for availability), the camp's coaches teach young players the importance of possessing basketball fundamentals, being in shape, and having a strong head on their shoulders. Players have many opportunities to show off their skills, such as demonstrating a finely tuned crossover dribble during Five-Star's highly competitive pickup games.