All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $35 for a pre-season basketball camp for one child on March 13 ($70 value)
- $69 for a pre-season basketball camp for two children on March 13 ($140 value)
- $35 for a basketball shooting camp for one child on March 22 ($70 value)
- $69 for a basketball shooting camp for two children on March 22 ($140 value)
- $35 for a pre-season basketball camp for one child on March 27 ($70 value)
- $50 for a pre-season basketball camp for two children on March 27 ($140 value)
- $35 for a basketball shooting camp for one child on March 14 ($75 value)
- $69 for a basketball shooting camp for two children on March 14 ($150 value)
Preseason camps are available on March 13, 22, or 27; shooting camps are available on March 14. All camps take place at Brewster Sports Center. Click here for more information.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. New customers or those who have not visited in 6 months or more. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. One voucher per family. Expiration varies. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations are required and subject to availability; recommended to make reservations within a week of purchasing, provide voucher code. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Valid for boys ages 8-16. Must sign waiver prior to attending camp. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Five-Star Basketball
"That camp changed how I felt about basketball and my future. It was the turning point in my life." That's how Michael Jordan summed up his experience at Five-Star Basketball, the premier hoops camp founded by Howard Garfinkel and Will Klein in 1966. In addition to Jordan, the alumni list is studded with stars like LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and coaches such as Chuck Daly. In total, more than 500 NBA players have come to Five-Star to refine their basketball talent.
Today, Five-Star continues its tradition of elite basketball training for future college and professional basketball players. Open to boys and girls aged 8-16 (check specific location for availability), the camp's coaches teach young players the importance of possessing basketball fundamentals, being in shape, and having a strong head on their shoulders. Players have many opportunities to show off their skills, such as demonstrating a finely tuned crossover dribble during Five-Star's highly competitive pickup games.