An insured specialist inspects the clients Furnace, Air Conditioner, & Hot Water Heater (Optional) and performs a variety of tune-ups
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What the tune-up includes:
- Full inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace and duct system, and identifies any concerns or signs of excessive wear.
- Lubrication: The technician lubricates mechanical equipment to prevent friction between operating parts.
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot and gas pressure as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- Filter replacement: Changing the filter every 3 months can improve your furnace’s efficiency and prevent operational complications.
- Written assessment: Some companies may provide a written analysis of the furnace’s condition, along with suggestions for maintenance and lowering energy costs.
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant and Compressor testing, and operational tune up.
- Service radius: valid within 40 km. of postal code M2R 1G4
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 40 km. of postal code M2R1G4. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.