During this game, participants have an exciting and fun time trying to eliminate opponents by hitting them with paint-filled capsules
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Package for one includes gun rental, initial fill of air, 50 paintballs
- Package for two, three, four, or six includes gun rental, initial fill of air, and 50 paintballs per person
- Where you’ll play:
- Outdoors, on 60 acres of varied terrain with specially designed fields suitable for unique scenarios.
- Not valid on Saturdays between 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Age restrictions: Must be 8 or older (for Low Impact)
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
About Flag Raiders
Flag Raiders around since 1983, ensures friendly competition with a cavernous, monster indoor facility, fully turfed speedball pitch, and inflatable bunkers marked by a variety of themes, obstacles, terrains, scenarios, and setups. Paintballers and their friends can take cover behind a traipse through an urban cityscape, firing colorful orbs past buildings or compete through Vice City, complete with multiple buildings, structures, dark alley ways and abandoned cars. On the pitch, prowlers quickly take cover behind inflatable obstacles and advance before getting splat tagged. The dynamic landscapes are great for birthday parties, stags, and church and youth groups.