All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 14, 2014
Reviewed February 17, 2014
Reviewed October 31, 2013
What You'll Get
Identifying different flavor notes in wine is a mark of refinement, like discerning the pedigree of a horse by its taste in jazz. Sip on singular vintages with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $9 for four wine slushies (a $20 value)
- $15 for wine tasting for two, which includes tasting seven wines, two 4-oz. glasses of wine, and a bread and cheese plate (up to a $28 value)
- $29 for wine tasting for four, which includes tasting seven wines, four 4-oz. glasses of wine, and two bread and cheese plates (up to a $56 value)
- $20 for a to-go beach package for two: includes sweet wine in a bag, beach bag, two beach glasses, and a bread and cheese plate (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for a to-go beach package for four: two bags of sweet wine, two beach bags, four beach glasses, and two bread and cheese plates (up to a $80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. One-week advance reservation required for wine tasting options. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must be 21 or older. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid with any other offers, discounts, coupons, or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flagler Beachfront Winery
Ken and Kelly, the owners of Flagler Beachfront Winery, used to run a certified organic vineyard and winery in Ohio. One fateful day, they realized something was missing: the beach. In 2012, they moved to their current location in Flagler Beach and converted the property's trademark "little blue building" into a fully functioning winery.
Here, grapes are gathered from hand selected growers and handcrafted on-site into rich, robust, and fruity wine selections for guests to carry onto the beach—you can enjoy a panoramic vista of the Atlantic as you sip. Guests can fill their glasses or tightly cupped hands with six types of wine from the taps, including cabernet, pinot noir, chardonnay, syrah, red zinfandel, and riesling. The winery also hosts special events such as barrel tastings, wine pairings, and live music on the oceanfront patio.