All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure times: 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 3 p.m, or 4:15 p.m.
- Departure location: 990 North Harbor Drive
- About the tour: Guests enjoy premier sightseeing on San Diego Bay during two-hour, professionally narrated harbor cruise from San Diego’s longerst running harbor tour company.
- The sights: Coronado Bridge, military ships, waterfront landmarks, and marine life
- Amenities: Luxury ship with three levels, comfortable indoor and outdoor areas, 360-degree views, and a snack bar serving snacks, beer, wine, cocktails and soda—all available for purchase.
- What to bring: casual/comfortable clothes, camera
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation recommended. Redeem voucher at ticket booth on site for boarding pass(es). Subject to availability. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Flagship Cruises and Events
Flagship Cruises and Events hosts more than harbor tours. On a given evening, a party floats out onto San Diego Bay. The stars overhead combine with the skyline's twinkling lights to become a giant disco ball, which sets the mood for dance after dance aboard one of Flagship Cruises and Events' signature vessels. These nighttime dinner cruises send gourmet chefs, DJs, and ample bottles of champagne out on 25-mile voyages up and down San Diego's waters. Yet this is only one of the events Flagship's team has dreamed up since they chartered their first cruise back in 1915, the year water was discovered not to be poisonous. You'll also find their boats basking in the glow of fireworks on New Year's Eve and the Fourth of July, as well as carrying sprawling brunch buffets during weekends.
Additionally, Flagship's captains charter private cruises and lead sightseeing trips. These include thrilling Patriot speed boat rides and more leisurely harbor tours, which float past area attractions such as the city shipyards, U.S. Navy ships, and the Coronado Bay Bridge. From December–April, some 20,000 gray whales swim through the area and give passengers even more to look at.