During the turbo-charged 30 minute thrill ride on open-air jet boat across San Diego Bay, guests admire spectacular San Diego sights
About This Deal
- Departure location: San Diego Bayfront, 990 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
- Departure times vary by season, click here to view the schedule
- Age restriction: must be 4 or older
- Other restrictions:
- Not valid on federal holidays
- Subject to weather
- Children must be 48’’ (122 cm) or taller to ride and must be accompanied by an adult
- For their safety, customers should not ride if they are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart, neck/back problems, have had recent surgery, or are prone to motion sickness or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the speed and force
- Customers must be ready to board 15 minutes before departure
- The sights: military ships, the downtown skyline, and the Coronado Bridge
- The vessel: the 70’ Patriot, a high-speed 139-passenger boat that pumps rock music as it zips across the water at speeds up to 50mph and performs 360° turns.
The Patriot Jet Boat operates daily from Memorial Day until Labor Day, and operates only on weekends for the rest of the year.
Need To Know
About Flagship Cruises & Events
Flagship Cruises & Events is a local, family-owned and operated yacht charter, cruise and events company serving San Diego since 1915. Flagship specializes in gourmet dinner cruises, harbor tours, patriot jet boat thrill rides, private charters, corporate events, weddings, and many more special occasions. Also, seasonal whale watching offers are provided in partnership with Birch Aquarium in addition to the year-round ferry and water taxi service to Coronado Island and along San Diego Bay.