During the turbo-charged 30 minute thrill ride on open-air jet boat across San Diego Bay, guests admire spectacular San Diego sights
What You'll Get
Please note, Flagship Cruises service has been interrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please check merchant website for most up to date information
- Duration of trip: 30 minutes
- Departure location: 990 North Harbor Drive
- Departure times:
- 11/3–5/19: 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. Weekends Only
- 5/26–9/3: 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. Daily
- 9/3–9/30: 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. Friday - Sunday Only
- 10/1-10/28: 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. Weekends Only.
- Age restriction: must be 4 or older
- Height restriction: must be 40” or taller to ride
- The sights: military ships, the downtown skyline, and the Coronado Bridge
- The vessel: the 70’ Patriot, a high-speed 139-passenger boat that pumps rock music as it zips across the water at speeds up to 50mph and performs 360° turns.
The Patriot Jet Boat operates daily from Memorial Day until Labor Day, and operates only on weekends for the rest of the year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 240 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Subject to weather. The Patriot Jet Boat operates daily from Memorial Day until Labor Day, and operates only on weekends for the rest of the year. Must be 4 years old and 40'' (100 cm) or taller to ride. Must be accompanied by an adult. For your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart, neck/back problems, have had recent surgery, prone to motion sickness or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the speed & force. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flagship Cruises and Events
Flagship Cruises & Events is a local, family-owned and operated yacht charter, cruise and events company serving San Diego since 1915. Flagship specializes in gourmet dinner cruises, harbor tours, patriot jet boat thrill rides, private charters, corporate events, weddings and many more special occasions. Also, seasonal whale watching offers are provided in partnership with Birch Aquarium in addition to year-round ferry and water taxi service to Coronado Island and along San Diego Bay. For more information, click here or call 619.234.4111.