Armed with sharp axes, guests try to outperform each other and hit as many bullseyes as possible
About This Deal
- Originating from the logging camps of the North Woods, the sport of axe throwing was developed by lumberjacks to crown a Timberbeast. Now everyone can experience the excitement of urban axe throwing at FlannelJax’s. Timber Sports designed to let customers throw down with a group of friends, family, or coworkers. Guests try their aim throwing axes at wooden targets, or play any one of the other offered Timber Sports.
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
FlannelJax’s Axe Throwing brings traditional lumberjack games and competitions out of the forest and inside the heart of Madison so that urbanites and bonafide lumberjacks alike can try their hand at axe-throwing and other challenges. Offering the games in a safe atmosphere, FlannelJax’s Axe Throwing is a unique, thrilling social destination, perfect for everything from work outings to bachelorette parties.
- Axe Throwing: The staple of FlannelJax’s, axe-throwing games provide the thrill of lobbing a gleaming axe into a wooden target. Players compete against each other, seeing who can rack up the most points. There are a variety of Axe Throwing games. Not always about "racking up the most points."
- Thump the Stump: A game of precision and strength, teams compete to see who can hammer their nail into their stump first. Only instead of a hammer, they must use a hatchet.
- Crosscut Sawing: Players compete solo or with a partner, working against the clock to saw through a log before the rest of their group.