Choose from Five Options
- $29 for two pints, two rounds of mini golf, and one 64 oz. glass growler with fill ($50 value)
- $58 for four pints, four rounds of mini golf, and two 64 oz. glass growlers with fill ($100 value)
- $79 for a weekday private party for up to 20 ($150 value)
- $149 for a weekend private party for up to 20 ($300 value)
- $149 for a weekday private party for up to 50 ($300 value)
Private parties include the following:
- Two hours in a private party room with a 55” LED TV
- Unlimited mini golf for all guests
At Flatstick Pub, there's nothing awkward about a few seconds of silence—somebody's probably just trying to putt. Like the sight of children incompetently hitting a piñata, the nine-hole indoor miniature golf course tempts guests to set down their beer and pick up a club. It's something you don't see at many bars, but the entertainment would have to be exceptionally compelling to pull visitors away from their glasses—after all, there are 24 rotating taps to explore, each dispensing a Washington-made beer or cider. A digital display board lets you know exactly what style of beer's available, where it comes from, and how much is left in the keg, so you can (for example) grab the last glass of Schilling grapefruit cider or the first sips of a just-tapped Georgetown porter.
If hunger strikes between the first hole and the ninth, you've got options. Flatstick carries fresh baked pot pies from local food truck 314PIE, but you can also bring your own eats or order delivery from a list of restaurants. A dog-friendly policy and special events throughout the week also keep spirits high. Brewer's night, for instance, offers a free round of golf to anyone who purchases a pint from the featured brewery, and trivia-night hosts, unlike college professors, reward smarts with prizes.