What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 toward dinner for two
- $24 for $40 toward dinner for four
- See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flavor Palette
Flavor Palette Chef Tommy McDonough got his start working in Philly's iconic Italian-style sandwich shops nearly two decades ago. Today, McDonough draws on that experience by crafting internationally inspired gourmet sandwiches that are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. Check out a few of Flavor Palette's signature eats:
- Boss Hog: Marinated pork with cucumber-avocado salsa, black-bean hummus, and pickled red onions served on a hoagie roll from Amoroso's, a famed Philadelphia bakery.
- Falafel Burger: Spiced, fried-to-perfection falafel decorated with olive tapenade, tomato bruschetta, sautéed spinach, and tzatziki, then sandwiched between rosemary-onion focaccia.
- The Samurai: This wrap features miso-marinated fish, grilled scallions, cucumber-cabbage slaw, and sesame-pickled ginger aioli.
- Moroccan Chicken: Marinated with authentic preserved lemons, the chicken is garnished with olives, almonds, tomatoes, raisins, and harissa yogurt sauce. It's all nestled in a pita.
The menu is supplemented by daily specials, healthy salads, and sinfully indulgent poutine, topped with bacon and caramelized onions. Flavor Palette also offers a weekly rotation of housemade Italian gelato, including such flavors as salted caramel, chocolate amaretto, and strawberry.