If comic books have taught us anything, it's that getting zapped with mysterious rays always gives you special abilities—in this case, superhuman smoothness. Assume a fuzz-free alter-ego with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $187 for six laser hair-removal treatments for two small areas ($1,100 value)
- $247 for six laser hair-removal treatments for one small area and one medium area ($1,237 value)
- $321 for six laser hair-removal treatments for two medium areas ($1,374 value)
- $363 for six laser hair-removal treatments for one large area and one small area ($2,750 value)
- $426 for six laser hair-removal treatments for one large area and one medium area ($2,887 value)
- $552 for six laser hair-removal treatments for two large areas ($4,400 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas. Six treatments are typically sufficient for an 80–90% reduction in hair growth, but future touchups may be necessary.
At Flawless MedSpa, the staff creates a nurturing environment where state-of-the-art cosmetic procedures pair with a spa-like emphasis on patient comfort. Her team includes medical director Dr. Nathalie Celestin, Lisa Allison RN, and aestheticians Carol Alessandro and Katie Casey, and together they pair their advanced knowledge of skincare concerns to clear complexions of everything from unwanted hair and unwelcome veins to wrinkles that showed up uninvited and claimed squatters rights. Injections of Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse temporarily diminish unflattering folds, and facials—fueled by Obagi and Jan Marini skincare products—smooth complexions with formulas specifically tailored to treat rosacea, acne, and premature aging. Laser technology plays a starring role in redness-conquering photofacials, as well as the FDA-cleared i-Lipo system, which works to remove fat from the arms, legs, hips, and anywhere else that isn't responding well to diet, exercise, or the silent treatment.