Like violins, cars announce their need for a tune-up by squeaking shrilly and leaking oil every time you play Mahler. Keep your ride purring pleasantly with today’s Groupon to Fletcher’s Tire and Auto Service, available at 32 locations including four in Tucson. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get a four-wheel alignment for a passenger vehicle (a $59.95 value). The alignment includes:
- 12-month or 12,000-mile labor warranty
- Road test
- Set and adjustment to OE specs
- Tire-pressure inflation to OE specs
- For $25, you get three synthetic-blend oil changes and three tire rotations (up to a $104.85 value). Full-service oil-change service includes:
- Up to 5 quarts of conventional or synthetic-blend motor oil
- Installation of a new oil filter
- Chassis lubrication
- Tire rotation
- For $49, you get front or rear semi-metallic or ceramic disk-brake pads (a $149 value). Passenger vehicle front or rear disk-brake service includes:
- 12 month or 12,000-mile parts-and-labor warranty on new ceramic or semi-metallic brake pads
- Installation and resurfacing of front or rear rotors
- Inspection of complete brake system<p>
The ASE-certified technicians at Fletcher’s Tire and Auto Service keep motorized carriages fully functioning with regular maintenance services including oil changes, tire rotations, front- and rear-end alignments, and brake replacement. A poorly lubricated engine can be a precursor to disaster and defeat in drag races with highway patrols, which is why skilled mechanics replace sluggish oil with up to 5 quarts of synthetic-blend oil and swap overused filters for sparkly new ones. Each oil change is accompanied by a complimentary tire rotation, which ensures even wear on the rubbery soles, lending every tread equal squealing opportunities. Service techs also realign swervy wheels, setting them back to their proper position, preventing excess wear and steering problems such as unplanned u-turns. Replacing front or rear stoppers with semi-metallic or ceramic brake pad improves your ride’s ability to confirm or deny driving requests, helping drivers appropriately react to a herd of Frankensteins crossing the street.
There is an additional fee of $20 for the brake-service option or $10 for the alignment option for light trucks, SUVs, or mini-vans.
Fletcher's Tire & Auto Service
The family behind Fletcher's Tire & Auto Service opened their first shop more than four decades ago. Today, they operate more than 30 locations scattered throughout Arizona, where they work to provide automobiles and their owners with expert repairs and preventive maintenance. More than 15 brands of tires get paired with appropriate chariots thanks to a convenient online tire-size guide, and computerized alignment services help improve gas mileage and safety.