Like the framework of a mighty skyscraper, the core helps humans hold up the weight of the sky. Stay firm against the firmament with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for two Barre Strength, Relevé 3, or Air Ballet classes (a $40 value)
- $49 for one month of unlimited prenatal/postpartum classes (a $165 value)
Barre Strength combines ballet's barre with light weights found in core conditioning and resistance. Relevé 3, formerly called Hot Ballet, mixes ballet steps and yoga positions in a room heated to 105 degrees, and Air Ballet fuses ballet with aerial silk-hammocks moves. See the schedule. Prenatal/Postpartum classes, suitable for currently or recently pregnant women, are designated by *P in parentheses after the class name.
A two-hour parking validation at the Duke Energy Center is included for all patrons.
AIR Aerial Fitness
Named one of the best ab exercises of all time in Shape Magazine, aerial fitness elevates workouts to new heights, incorporating elements of conditioning, pilates, ballet, and HIIT. At AIR Aerial Fitness participants engage their core during tough workouts as they dangle from aerial silk hammocks hung from the ceiling, sculpting and toning muscles through unique aerial exercises. Read on to learn more:
- The workouts incorporate elements of: conditioning, pilates, ballet, and HIIT
- Classes are held: most mornings and evenings Monday–Saturday
- Amenities include: free parking and provided mats, water, and locker rooms
- What to wear: fitted leggings, fitted top (tank, short sleeve or long sleeve). Flared pants or boycut shorts not recommended. No jewelry, rings, or earrings.