All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 21, 2013
Reviewed December 7, 2013
Reviewed October 8, 2013
What You'll Get
Like the framework of a mighty skyscraper, the core helps humans hold up the weight of the sky. Stay firm against the firmament with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for two Barre Strength, Relevé 3, or Air Ballet classes (a $40 value)
- $49 for one month of unlimited prenatal/postpartum classes (a $165 value)
Barre Strength combines ballet's barre with light weights found in core conditioning and resistance. Relevé 3, formerly called Hot Ballet, mixes ballet steps and yoga positions in a room heated to 105 degrees, and Air Ballet fuses ballet with aerial silk-hammocks moves. See the schedule. Prenatal/Postpartum classes, suitable for currently or recently pregnant women, are designated by *P in parentheses after the class name.
A two-hour parking validation at the Duke Energy Center is included for all patrons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Not valid for customers who have used services within the past 6 months. Customers who redeem the 2 classes in the first two weeks of feature receive two additional free classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AIR Aerial Fitness
Named one of the best ab exercises of all time in Shape Magazine, aerial fitness elevates workouts to new heights, incorporating elements of conditioning, pilates, ballet, and HIIT. At AIR Aerial Fitness participants engage their core during tough workouts as they dangle from aerial silk hammocks hung from the ceiling, sculpting and toning muscles through unique aerial exercises. Read on to learn more:
- The workouts incorporate elements of: conditioning, pilates, ballet, and HIIT
- Classes are held: most mornings and evenings Monday–Saturday
- Amenities include: free parking and provided mats, water, and locker rooms
- What to wear: fitted leggings, fitted top (tank, short sleeve or long sleeve). Flared pants or boycut shorts not recommended. No jewelry, rings, or earrings.