Thrill-seekers can participate in the ziplining tour that combines sundry obstacles, ladders, and bridges
About This Deal
Play in the Trees and Test your limits by progressing through many obstacles in the trees. Usually takes 3+ hours.
All gear required to climb safely.
All participants require a waiver of liability to be signed.
COVID: All participants should have a mask available to use if necessary, when in close proximity to other people not in your group
- Duration: approximately: 4 hours
- 10–17 different obstacles and zip lines with ladders and bridges
- The course is self-guided, but each visitor will receive training
- Must be 12 or older
- Participants aged 12–15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and up; one adult can accompany up to three junior participants
- Height requirement: While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above one’s head, the palm of hand must be able to touch the height of 5’11″
- Weight limit 275lbs
About FLG X Adventure Course
At FLG X, multiple large circuits within an adults-only course contain a variety of up to 17 different obstacles and zip lines. Obstacles range from rope swings and scrambling walls to hanging nets, wobbly bridges, and suspended “surprises.” A helpful color-coded system indicates the skill level and height of each circuit, letting participants know what to expect in terms of elevation and difficulty. With check-in, a safety briefing, and course demonstration, all of FLG X's adult courses can be completed in approximately three hours. Read on to learn about a few of FLG X's courses:
- Green Course: This course is the easiest in terms of skills required and elevation, which helps beginners become comfortable with the various equipment.
- Blue Course: This medium-difficulty course introduces cable ladders and other elements that start to challenge thrill-seekers' balance and agility.
- Red Course: With higher elevation than the first few courses, this advanced-skills circuit tests participants' balance with wobbly bridges.
- Black Course: As the most challenging course, the Black Course requires the highest levels of focus and fitness, featuring the highest elevations at FLG X.