· Redeemed January 21, 2017
· Redeemed December 16, 2016
· Redeemed December 12, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for one 60-minute float session, valid Monday-Friday only ($60 value)
- $75 for two Groupons, each good for one 60-minute float session, valid Monday-Friday only ($120 value)
- $49 for one 90-minute float session, valid Monday-Friday only ($75 value)
- $95 for two Groupons, each good for one 90-minute float session, valid Monday-Friday only ($150 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid Monday-Friday only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Float Annapolis
After tours in the Navy, Jeff and Melinda Van Dam moved to Maryland. But when Jeff injured his shoulder doing Brazilian jiu-jitsu, their life path swung in an entirely new direction. Doctors had told Jeff that he would need shoulder surgery, something Jeff wasn't thrilled about. So before heading to a surgeon or someone really good at the game Operation, Jeff tried flotation therapy. The float spa helped ease his pain, sans surgery, and the Van Dams decided to open their own center to spread that relief to others.
Now, at Float Annapolis, the Van Dams introduce others to the benefits of floating in a sound-free, light-free chamber that's brimming with salt water. The 95-degree salt water, created with 1,200 pounds of epsom salt, causes bodies to defy gravity, helping to relieve pressure on the joints and muscles. The lack of sound and light can help improve mental clarity, induce sleep, and encourage meditative states. In addition to the float chambers, clients can visit saunas that switch between traditional and infrared heat to round out the relaxation experience.