All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $60 for a 60-minute float session ($90 value)
- $71 for a 90-minute float session ($110 value)
- Each option allows you to customize your audio experience (intro, outro or throughout if desired)
- Click to view the further details and to learn about the benefits of floating
Before making an appointment, view schedule here to find an open spot. Two hours are needed for a 90 minute session, and 90 minutes for a 60 minute session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sanctuary Float Spa
During flotation treatments, clients' stresses melt away as they effortlessly float in a shallow pool infused with Epsom salt. The treatments are a form of reduced environmental stimulation therapy, thanks to the lightproof and soundproof atmosphere. Float tanks have grown increasingly popular over the years, but here are a few things that set Sanctuary Float Spa apart from others:
- Water quality: Each float room's water is filled with roughly 1,000 pounds of pharmaceutical-grade Epsom salt. Unlike other flotation spots, however, the center also utilizes ultraviolet light, a hydrogen-peroxide solution, and a filtration system.
- Fresh, temperature-controlled rooms: Right before each customer enters the room, all its air is removed and replaced with new, preheated air. Sanctuary Float Spa then monitors and controls the space to ensure air, water, and the client's skin temperature are consistent. As a result, the rooms are free of condensation.
- Sound control and soundtrack: The float room's walls feature solid foam-board sound and thermal insulation, which cancel out any sounds. The center, however, offers automated music that can be played at the beginning of each flotation session or throughout. Customers can even bring their own music for sessions.