All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a 60-minute float ($70 value)
- $71 for a 90-minute float ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Float Life
Inside Float Life, three private float-pod rooms allow you to enjoy a unique—and deep—sense of relaxation. Here are some things to know before you stop in for your first float:
- How it works: Each float pod is filled with around 200 gallons of water and 1,000 pounds of dissolved Epsom salts, allowing you to float on the surface with zero effort.
- The effect: The water is warm, meaning you'll lose track of where your body ends and the water begins. The resulting sense of weightlessness enables you to slip into a deep state of relaxation.
- Potential benefits: Aside from that deep relaxation, floating can help you recover from injuries, reduce stress levels, and even lower blood pressure. It can also alleviate symptoms caused by PTSD, insomnia, and other conditions.