Guests relax in a calming, stress-free flotation tank which relieves bodily pain and promotes healing
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
Need To Know
About Floataway Spas
At Floataway Spas, zero-gravity Dream Pods make visitors feel like they're literally floating away on a cloud of relaxation. Inside the water tanks, guests effortlessly float with minimal exposure to light or sound, allowing them to release stress and completely unwind. For an even more calming experience, clients can pair their float session with massage therapy.
Four Things to Know Before a Float Session
- It's private. There's only room for one person in the tank, so relax and don't worry about brushing elbows with a stranger.
- You'll stay afloat with no effort at all. A generous amount of epsom salt in the water makes bodies rise to the surface, causing a feeling of total weightlessness.
- There's minimal light and sound. Most floatation therapy pods are soundproof and have little to no light inside to deliver a full sensory-deprivation experience.
- It can lead to an array of health benefits. The main objective of floatation therapy is to relax both the body and mind, which may help assuage the effects of conditions such as chronic pain and tension.