Participants learn about medicinal properties of flowers or learn DIY wedding design from start to finish
What You'll Get
- Flowers Can Heal: Informational Health Workshop for One
- Bridal Boot Camp Workshop for One
- September 25, 12-1 p.m.
- October 1, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- September 25, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- October 1, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- October 2, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DIY Bridal Bootcamp at Flora Elements
Flora Elements offers a Bridal Bootcamp for those who are zealous to do their own wedding flowers or for a friend and/or relative. Planning the flower portion of the wedding can sometimes become overwhelming and it may not be obvious know where to start. During a one hour session with our experts one can expect the following:
- Learn how to process and handle delicate wedding flowers
- Water and hydration, using Chemicals and flower food to ensure hydration of flowers
- Staging of flowers, when to buy, leave out of cooler or cold room and when to put in a cooler
- What order to start designing depending on weather and storage
- How to deliver each product
- Ordering flowers, how to calculate totals using flowers in bunches
- Instruction of one Corsage and Boutonniere
- Demonstration of Bridal Bouquet and Centerpieces