Participants learn about medicinal properties of flowers or learn DIY wedding design from start to finish
What You'll Get
- Flowers Can Heal: Informational Health Workshop for One
- Bridal Boot Camp Workshop for One
- September 25, 12-1 p.m.
- October 1, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- September 25, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- October 1, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- October 2, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
About DIY Bridal Bootcamp at Flora Elements
Flora Elements offers a Bridal Bootcamp for those who are zealous to do their own wedding flowers or for a friend and/or relative. Planning the flower portion of the wedding can sometimes become overwhelming and it may not be obvious know where to start. During a one hour session with our experts one can expect the following:
- Learn how to process and handle delicate wedding flowers
- Water and hydration, using Chemicals and flower food to ensure hydration of flowers
- Staging of flowers, when to buy, leave out of cooler or cold room and when to put in a cooler
- What order to start designing depending on weather and storage
- How to deliver each product
- Ordering flowers, how to calculate totals using flowers in bunches
- Instruction of one Corsage and Boutonniere
- Demonstration of Bridal Bouquet and Centerpieces